I DIED, SO I LIVED
When the soul is ripped apart,
By the terrorizing thunders and blasts,
I pick the gun up.
I wish I had a choice
To choose white and start.
They are more like me.
Who made them live apart?
I wonder, are they also
Willing to ignite harmony’s spark?
Everything besides, when innocents are being killed,
Uncontrolled temper rises, sanity drop.
Having the last glance of her,
And keeping the rose of their part-
I pick the gun up,
Not to kill but to stop.
I died, was not an issue,
But burnt houses hurt me all.
I am not dead, don’t lower down my flag,
Let me live in your spirit and protect the soul.
Dying for nation, taught me what’s life,
And that’s my biggest gallantry award!
fabulous!!
ReplyDeletereally loved it.....
please go ahead and upload more such blogs,,,
Thank You shivani !
DeleteQUITE IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks !
Deleteamazing! "dying for nation..." , liked this line most
ReplyDeletethank-you
Deletegooooood!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job 👌👍
ReplyDeleteGood effort Apurva!
ReplyDeleteKeep writing!
Thank You so much sir !!
Deletegood........
ReplyDeletego ahead
ReplyDeletespeechless'''''
ReplyDeletefantastic
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteAmazing dii